Friday, July 13, 2007

Progress

Well we finished the first week and boy was it full. From Wessels to wetland management I feel like we have come a long way in a short time. We finished our week with some interactions with some outside resources. We met with Dan who took us tracking at the Barrington Headwaters, and David who introduced us to some soil at the Beaver Pond. We also met Steve who gave us a great lesson with a mapping overlay program that I am very eager to use.

In addition to this we as a group have had some really cool conversations and are really beginning to gel. I enjoy watching and being a part of group dynamics as they develop. Our class is really beginning to share ideas and genuine personalities and it is very much a group I am enjoying being a part of.

We have started spinning out ideas for projects and generally speaking, I am so excited to get started that I am not particularly concerned about what my project is. I am mostly just excited to get started.

More soon,
Bug Lover

No comments: