Monday, July 16, 2007

A New Week

Today was long but very productive. With three reading facilitations, group project proposals, and pedagogy brainstorming under my belt I am tired and reeling.

I am working on my I believe statements and I am running into the same thing over and over again. I began with all things are connected. I moved onto all things/people have something to offer. I then went on to all life has value. The next step is figuring out what that value is. How do I define value. I need to mull this one over and I am sure it will take some time.

I am excited about our group projects. I am in the vernal group and we are going to essentially bio blitz the vernal pond at the Barrington Headwaters. The goal is to examine the productivity of the pond now in contrast to what we can show has been researched regarding vernal pools in early spring.

Research begins tomorrow and I can't wait to get out there.

Tomorrow I will facilitate Wessels chapter 3.

I will write more tomorrow,

Bug Lover

1 comment:

NH HayShaker said...

I had trouble with narrowing down my belief statement! It is not as easy as it first seems. When I read your blog I could 'feel' what you were writing about-the mosquitos, the excitement, being overwhelmed-you express and describe experiences and feelings vividly!